Thursday 25 April 2013

Novel: A Day In My Life Part 2


"That's all I remember so I'm guessing that someone called you and you came, got me, then brought me here where ever here is," I told my mom doctor Allison Cameron while looking up at her from the  hospital room bed.
            "Actually you just walked into the hospital about 10 minutes ago by yourself sweetheart. Then you asked for help and passed out on the floor of the emergency room. Are you ok?," she asked me while looking at my face with pain filled eyes. I had to think about the answer that I was going to give her I mean I wasn't going to tell her that I OD on Tylenol to try to kill myself. She would flip out about that answer and would make me get a psyche consult and have my stomach pumped. I decided to give a simple answer to her question and ask her one of my own.
            "Yes mom I think I'm fine . . . so where's Cheyanne? Did she come here or did she go to class?," I asked the question that almost destroyed my world with the answer that it received.
            "Your sister has uhh disappeared," my mom answered keeping her voice calm. Now I had about a million more questions that I wanted to ask her.
            "What do you mean disappeared mom? Why are you starting to tear up? Oww! Help! Help! Stop the pain! Make them stop hurting me!," I was yelling at the top of my lungs. My mom got up and tried to calm me down.
            "Sweetie sweetie calm down it's okay it's okay," my mom said while rubbing my arm to keep me calm. That's when one of my moms' co workers came into my room.
            "Hey one of the nurses paged me to come see what's wrong," she had said while the pain was beginning to get worse and worse.
            "Thirteen everything is fine I can handle it

No comments:

Post a Comment