Thursday 25 April 2013

Novel: A Day In My Life Part 1


A Day in My Life
            "My sister and I were out this morning! Sorry! Fine you got that? We're freaking sorry!" I yelled at the principal as he decided if what I was saying was just an excuse for why we weren't there for 1st period English with Mr. Bergman.
            "Fine but get to class because you have 20 minutes left of 2nd class," Christie said while trying to shoe us out of his  office. He probably wanted to get back to his napping that he got paid for. We got up to leave and I got dizzy. Finally the Tylenol was starting to kick in next would be un controllable pain.
            We were leaving the office when Cheyanne asked, "Are you ok Elizabeth?" Of course I wasn't really paying attention like I should have but yeah of course I was fine then.
            "Yeah I'm fine sis let's just get to class," I told her while walking past the front doors of the school. Then we turned into the atrium and started through to go to class. That's when I found my friends who invited me to go outside behind the school with them to be their look out so I did. There was no big risk I would have been taking. Not like it was my first time doing it. I went to come back in but then there was a fight that I tried to break up. It wasn't easy but  I think I did stop it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment