Thursday 25 April 2013

My Newest Unnamed Novel Part 1


Preface
I stared at her. Her lips, hair, teeth, even her posture holding the bow and knew that my life was over. She was aiming it at my chest no way to survive that. I had no chance to get away from her but what could I do? Just run home? That's a 2 hour run at 100km/h. I was about to give up what else could I do? That's when I thought of a plan.
Chapter 1
"Hello I'm Linda," she had said all those years ago. Now it's me I'm the one in here now. They all thought she was crazy but I know the truth.
"Hey I'm Allison," I introduce myself to the group of freaks who do actually need to be here. When I say here I am talking about Blue Point Mental Hospital where everyone is crazy even the doctors. I am the only one person who isn't crazy in this whole place.
"Why have you been put in here Allison?," Dr. Sykes asks me while I stare into space trying to make the free floaters in the room disappear. Their scent and the grey translucence isn't usually the greatest way to start my living here.
"I am here because I see and talk to ghosts," I answer her question waiting for her to annoy me even more. Then we all are allowed to play the games set out. I hate ping pong. I wish they would let me have my laptop then I could do something I like DJ.
"Can I talk to you a minute Allison?," Dr. Sykes asks me while I am staring out the window wishing I could go outside and roll in the snow that fell yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment